Semel or Semels may refer to:
- David Semel, American film, television director and producer
- Harry Semels (1887–1946), American film actor
- Stephen Semel, American film editor, director and producer
- Terry Semel (born 1943), U.S. businessman, former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yahoo! Incorporated
- Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles
- Semel District, Duhok Governorate, Iraqi Kurdistan region
Usage examples of "semel".
Fecerit ille semel de facto quoque virorum Arbitrium: tantum famae manet aethera nactis.