Selimiye is a village in Antalya Province (near Manavgat and Side, about 75 km from the city of Antalya), on the south coast of Anatolia.
Category:Turkish Riviera Category:Villages in Turkey Category:Populated places in Antalya Province
Selimiye may refer to:
- Selimiye Mosque (disambiguation), the name of various mosques.
- Selimiye Barracks, in Istanbul, Turkey
- Selimiye (Antalya), a village in Antalya Province, near Manavgat and Side, Turkey
- Selimiye (Marmaris), a village in Muğla Province, on the Bozburun peninsula, Turkey
- Selimiye (Milas), a village in Muğla Province, near Milas, Turkey
- Selimiye Tunnel, a road tunnel between Hopa nad Kemalpaşa in Artvin Province, Turkey