Seenu may refer to:
- Seenu Atoll, an administrative division of the Maldives
- Seenu, the 17th consonant of the Thaana abugaida used in Dhivehi
- Seenu (1999 film), a South Indian Telugu film
- Seenu (2000 film), a Tamil film starring Karthik
- Seenu (actor), Indian actor
Seenu is a South Indian Telugu film released in 1999 romantic drama film produced by R. B. Choudary on Super Good Films banner, directed by Sasi. Starring Venkatesh, Twinkle Khanna in lead roles and music composed by Mani Sharma is the highlight of the film. The film is remake from a 1998 Tamil movie Sollamale. The film recorded as flop at box office. This was later remade into Hindi as Pyaar Diwana Hota Hai. The Performance of Venkatesh was acclaimed, and made a mark on his future films. This is the only Telugu film of Twinkle Khanna till date.
Seenu is a South Indian Tamil film released in 2000. It stars Karthik and Malavika. Directed by P. Vasu, it also featured him in a leading role for the first time.It is a remake of the Malayalam movie Bharatham starring Mohan Lal.