Al-Seeb, As Seeb or As Sib is a coastal fishing city, located several kilometres northwest of Muscat, in northeastern Oman. As of the 2003 census, it had a population of 221,115.
Landmarks include the Naseem Garden, the Royal Stables and Equestrian Centre, Royal Guard of Oman Technical College, the Bait al Baraka palace, Seeb International Airport and Markaz al Bahja.
Seeb is a city in Oman.
Seeb may also refer to:
- Al-Seeb Club, Omanu sports club in Seeb
- Seeb Palace, Bait al Baraka, royal palace in Seeb
- Al-Seeb Stadium, sports stadium in Seeb
- Seeb (production team), Norwegian music production duo
- SemiEmpirical Energy Based, partition method abbreviated as SEEB