Crossword clues for seastar
n. (alternative spelling of sea star English)
SeaStar or Sea Star may refer to:
- Starfish, an echinoderm belonging to the class Asteroidea
- AAC SeaStar, a two-seat biplane from Canada
- Dornier Seawings Seastar, an amphibious aircraft with two engines in a push-pull configuration
- MV Sea Star, a supertanker
- SeaStar Aircraft SeaStar, a two-seat monoplane from Hungary
- Sea Star Awards, Argentine entertainment awards
- SeaStar, or OrbView-2, the satellite hosting the SeaWiFS instrument
- SeaStar, the communications processors in Cray XT3 and XT4 supercomputers
- Lockheed T2V SeaStar
Usage examples of "seastar".
Dragon she placed, in her memory, a seastar such as she had once seen in tide pools along the Andallan coast.