SCW may refer to:
- Seabee combat warfare specialist insignia, an enlisted warfare qualification of the U.S. Navy.
- Security Configuration Wizard, a component of Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Small Chemical Waste, a category of hazardous waste that has been defined in Dutch legislation
- Southwest Championship Wrestling
- Spanish Civil War
- Sucking chest wound, a potential medical emergency wherein air or gas is present in the pleural cavity.
- Supercritical water, a special phase of water
- Supreme Council for Women, Bahrain's advisory body to the government on women's issues
- Syktyvkar Airport, is an airport located 3 km southeast of Syktyvkar, Komi Republic, Russia
- Syrian Civil War (2011-present)