Crossword clues for sce
SCE is an abbreviation with multiple meanings:
- Short-channel effect, a secondary effect describing the reduction in threshold voltage Vth in MOSFETs with non-uniformly doped channel regions as the gate length increases
- Southern California Edison, primary electricity supplier for southern California, USA.
- China SCE Property, a property developer in Fujian, China
- System Center Essentials, a performance and event monitoring product from Microsoft
- Saturated calomel electrode, a commonly used reference electrode used in pH measurement and general aqueous electrochemistry
- School of Continuing Education, an adult continuing education school in Orange County, California
- School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, one of the seven schools of the Hong Kong Baptist University
- Scottish Certificate of Education was a certificate of the Scottish Secondary Education system incorporating Standard and Higher Grades
- Service Children's Education, a support agency acting as a Local Education Authority for British service schools overseas
- Service Creation Environment, a development environment used to create the services present in an Intelligent Network
- Scalable Cluster Environment, a software project for cluster computing.
- Sony Computer Entertainment is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation which produces PlayStation hardware and games including online games
- Shamoon College of Engineering Israel's largest college of engineering.
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers, a series of books from the fictional Star Trek universe
- University Park Airport, an airport in State College, Pennsylvania with IATA code "SCE"
- Sister chromatid exchange, the exchange of genetic material between two identical sister chromatids
- European Cooperative Society (SCE, for Latin Societas Cooperativa Europaea), a European legal society for companies or individuals from different EU states
- Singapore Combat Engineers, one of the combat arms of the Singapore Armed Forces
- Subcutaneous emphysema, air trapped in the subcutaneous layer of the tissues
- Service Cryptologic Elements, the cryptologic service of the United States Armed Forces (see Central Security Service)
- Signal Conditioning Electronics, an Apollo spacecraft CSM instrumentation subsystem (see John Aaron#Apollo 12)
- SoftPerfect Connection Emulator, a software product for imitating network connections with low bandwidth limits, latency and losses to mimic low-grade communication links.
- Standard Coal Equivalent, a measurement of energy given as the mass of coal. 1 kWh is equivalent to 0.1229 kg SCE.
- Safety Centre Europe, a crisis and emergency management services company in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Sporting Clube da Estrada - Equipa dos Infantis 2014