SCCS may refer to any of the following:
- Source Code Control System, a method of controlling software versions
- Southern Colorado Computer Solutions Inc., biggest computer service center in Southern Colorado
- Switching Control Center System, an Operations Support System used by telephone companies from the 1970s to 1990s
In research and reporting:
- Standard cross-cultural sample, an ethnographic dataset widely used in Cross-cultural studies.
- Scottish Centre for Carbon Storage, a consortium researching Carbon Storage based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Standard Cost Coding System, a coding standard developed by Norwegian Oil & Gas Companies to standardize reporting formats.
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, a scientific committee in the EU providing opinions on health and safety risks of consumer products and services.
- Saint Croix Catholic School, an elementary school in Stillwater, MN.
- Smith College Campus School, A private elementary lab school run by Smith College.
- Santhigiri College of Computer Sciences, India.
- Student Conference on Conservation Science, an international conference for students involved with wildlife conservation.
- Swarthmore College Computer Society, a campus society at Swarthmore College.
- Santa Clarita Christian School, A private K-12 school.
In civil society groups:
- Stop Climate Chaos Scotland, a coalition of Scottish organisations aiming to reverse human-made climate change.
In automobile industry:
- Small Common Components and Systems, an automobile platform developed by Fiat S.p.A. and General Motors.
In military maritime:
- Shipboard Command and Control System, a network of computers including large screen displays and a dedicated satellite network for communications. Install on United States Coast Guard High Endurance Cutters