Crossword clues for sav
Etymology 1 n. (context UK Australia New Zealand informal English) A saveloy. Etymology 2
a. (context UK slang informal English) (short for savage dot= English) (unpleasant or unfair).
SAV may refer to:
- SAV Creation, a company that designed the 1995 Rollin video game
- SAV Studios in London having produced Easy Cure before they became The Cure
- Stormartillerivagn m/43, a 1943 Swedish tank
- Schweizerische Aktuarvereinigung, the Swiss Association of Actuaries
- Sirian Attack Vessel in the XF5700 Mantis space combat simulator video game
- Slovenská akadémia vied, the Slovak academy of sciences
- SMS Authenticate and Verify, a Bond wireless patented technology
- Sozialistische Alternative, a German Trotskyist organisation
- Sport activity vehicle, a type of car related to the Sport utility vehicle car type
- submersed aquatic vegetation, a plant type
- Start of active video, in digital video technology
- the "Scum and Villainy" release of the Star Wars PocketModel Trading Card Game
- Sports Activity Vehicle, a BMW class of cars
- Symantec Antivirus
- Stock At Valuation
- Sender Address Verification, a type of spam filter
- Satisfaction approval voting
Usage examples of "sav".
Dagmar Collier, through her superior, Sav Rid Olanek: one thousand bits.
I also believe that it was ordered by Sav Rid Olanek, striking at you because you gave me sanctuary.
I met Sav Rid at the trade bar a little time after that and heard his tale.
If Sav Rid had a quarrel with her reading of his character, then his satisfaction lies with her.
Val Con, who was kind enough to show Sav Rid the door on the occasion of his morning call.
I think, that Sav Rid Olanek had previously given your sister, the First Speaker, cause to feel that she was owed?
Will it satisfy you, young sir, if I pledge that my kinsman Sav Rid will behave with fitting courtesy during the time we meet together?
The first attempt must be laid directly upon Sav Rid Olanek, who ordered Dagmar Collier to strike.
SLIspccted that Edward had contributed to the death of Peter, but because it was only a suspicion he would not sav it.
Murphv savs as how salt pork and hardtack is good enough for evcrN crew he's had to feed for thirty ycar-given figgy-doNvdy or plum duff for pudding, and beef on Sundays, too-though if that's beef, I'm a Chinaman -and it's good enough for us," Gordon burst in.
Rimpol savs we a ave the right to silence, even in married lit' '§0 you see,' Marguerite summed the situation up, 'it seerig your Horace takes sides with husbands who get up to tricls/ Titis information was, of course, more than enough to ause S Who Must Be Obeyed to sever diplomatic relations w my good self.