Satta is a 2001 album by Boozoo Bajou, the dub musical duo from Germany noted for their distinct blend of Cajun sounds with island rhythms. It was their first studio album.
Satta may refer to:
- Satta (album), a 2001 album by Boozoo Bajou
- Satta or matka gambling in India
- Satta (film), a 2003 Bollywood political drama film.
- Satta, the Pāli word for sattva, a sentient being.
- Swiss Air Traffic Control Technical Association, the association of Swiss Air Navigation Service (ANS) technical professionals a and member of IFATSEA (International Federation of Air Traffic Safety Electronics Associations)
Satta (English: Power) is a 2003 Indian political drama film co-written and directed by Madhur Bhandarkar. It stars Raveena Tandon in the lead role and Atul Kulkarni, Govind Namdev and Sameer Dharmadhikari appear in the supporting roles. The film narrates the story of a persecuted wife of an greedy politician who takes on his role after he lands up in jail because of murder charges. Released on 7 February 2003, Satta received critical acclaim upon release and is considered one of the best performances of Tandon. The film was released on the same day as Khushi, Baaz: A Bird in Danger and Kash Aap Hamare Hote.
Usage examples of "satta".
The man who lived through the attack at Satta Pass wrote in his report that she was defended by a spear player the size and ferocity of Benkei and a shrieking female demon in the shape of a green ball of fire.