Sakha Republic is a federal subject of Russia.
Sakha may also refer to:
- Sakha language, or Yakut, a Turkic language
- Sakha people, also Yakuts, a Turkic people
- Sakha scripts, writing systems for the Sakha language
- Xois, a town in Egypt also known as Sakha
- Sakha, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Sakha Consulting Wings, a taxi service provided by women for women in Delhi, India
Usage examples of "sakha".
Several performances go on for days till a whole Sakha has been sung through, and I believe it is always customary to go through at least one Pallab at a sitting, however long it may be.
Using a carefully crafted code in case someone was listening, he called the leader of his team, a violent man named Grisha, who was a Sakha descendant of the Mongols that had lived as ivory hunters going back hundreds of years.