Crossword clues for sak
SAK or sak can stand for:
- Central Organisation of Finnish Trade Unions (Suomen Ammattiliittojen Keskusjärjestö in Finnish)
- Secure attention key
- SAK Comedy Lab, an Improvisational Comedy Theater in Orlando, Florida, USA
- Swiss Army knife, brand of pocket knife
- Studien zur Altägyptischen Kultur, an academic Egyptological journal
- The IATA airport code for Sauðárkrókur Airport, Skagafjörður, Iceland
- ISO 639-2 (alpha-3) code for the Shake language (a.k.a. Sake language), an undocumented and threatened Bantu language spoken in Gabo
- SAK- group of YouTube channels
Usage examples of "sak".
Judy went to Saks, bought the gift for Preston, and then went their separate ways to prepare for the celebration dinner.
SFA, the tucked-away but very crowded restaurant on the eighth floor of Saks Fifth Avenue.
It was not like her mother to go shopping at Saks or to drop things off at midnight.
Jackie picked up a couple of egg rolls and an iced tea at China Town and walked past the semicircle of cafe counters with her Saks bag, on display in her Islands Air uniform.
He watched the young guy in a sport coat and jeans, cowboy boots, take the Saks bag from her and reach into it, looking at her as he did.
He watched her stoop to get the Saks shopping bag, straighten her slim body, look around, and come out of the seating area.
Any one of the three items were fine enough to have come from Saks or Neiman Marcus.
Now she was reading a movie magazine she must have been keeping in that Saks Fifth Avenue shopping bag.
She checked out the Christmas windows at Saks, and treated herself to a hot chocolate at Godiva.
My father worked in the garment district for a company who sold their clothes to Bergdorff Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and other high-end stores.
Saks, where she spent a lovely hour wandering around haute couture, trying on unaffordable Carolina Herrera dresses and listening to interesting but unproductive conversations.
Saks as they tried vainly to get a wicker bassinette into the Corvette.
Bergdorf, and Saks in New York and all across the country through a newly formed subcompany that doles out franchises.
I met Yuki and her mother, Keiko, in front of Saks in the upscale Union Square shopping district out by the Golden Gate Panhandle.
After lunch, she'd had Chuck drop her off at Barneys, instructed him to come back in two hours, walked across to Saks, got into the rented car and driven out to the valley.