n. An Asian tree, ''Terminalia elliptica''
Saj may refer to:
- Saj (bread)
- Saj (utensil)
- Saj', Arabic literary genre
- Saj, Iran, a village in Qazvin Province
- Saj, the tree Terminalia elliptica
- Saj (Coronation Street), a character in Coronation Street
- Sahu language, ISO 639-3 language code
SAJ may refer to:
- Scout Association of Japan
- Sir Anerood Jugnauth, former President and Prime Minister of Mauritius
- Songs About Jane, the 2002 debut album by pop rock band Maroon 5
- Sharq al Jazeera, Qatari company
- Special Anti-Terrorist Unit (Serbia) , special operations and tactical police unit of Serbia
Usage examples of "saj".
As the Saj drove me away, a couple of the fireflies smashed against the windshield, and their glowing belly-fire smeared in incandescent arches across my field of vision.
After I stowed them in the Saj, I opened the hood and found the sender box.