Saint-Paul (Le Marais) is a station on Paris Métro Line 1, close to the Rue Saint-Paul. It serves the neighbourhood of Le Marais, known for its Jewish and gay communities, and fine town houses.
The Jewish quarter is called Pletzl and is located around the Rue des Rosiers. The Place des Vosges and the Lycée Charlemagne are nearby.
The station was opened on 6 August 1900, 18 days after trains began running on the original section of line 1 between Porte de Vincennes and Porte Maillot on 19 July 1900.
Saint-Paul is a quarter located in the 5th arrondissement of Lyon, France. It was named after the parish church. Located in the perimeter saved registered to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is one of the three parishes of the Vieux Lyon, the historic center of the city. The quarter is mainly served by the line C3 of the transports en commun lyonnais and the train station named Gare de Lyon-Saint-Paul. In 1880, the statue of Chancellor Gerson, sculpted by the burgomaster of Liège, Charles Bailly, was installed rue Saint-Paul, in front of the church.