init. 1 Science and Technology 2 (context rail transport English) Signalling and Telecommunications
S&T can refer to:
- Science and technology, the counterpart of R&D
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, often shortened to "Missouri S&T" or simply "S&T"
- Signalling and Telecommunications or Signalling and Telegraphy in Railway signalling
- S&T Dynamics, machine-tools and auto parts manufacturer of South Korea
- Sky & Telescope, a magazine
- Strategy & Tactics, a magazine
- S&T (company), an IT company from Austria
- S&T Motors, a motorcycle manufacturer of South Korea
- Switching and terminal railroad
The S&T group of enterprises is an IT consulting, solutions and services provider with its head office in Vienna and 80 branches in 22 countries.