Crossword clues for rza
- Wu-Tang Clan member a.k.a. Bobby Digital
- Wu-Tang Clan member a.k.a. "The Abbot"
- Wu-Tang Clan leader who scored "Kill Bill"
- Stage name of Wu-Tang Clan's de facto frontman
- Rapper with the alias Bobby Digital
- Rap producer with the boutique Chambers headphones
- Producer who influenced Kanye West
- Hip-hop producer who records under the name Bobby Digital
- De facto leader of the Wu-Tang Clan
- Banks & Steelz rapper
- "The Wu-Tang Manual" author
- "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" producer
- Wu-Tang Clan producer
- Wu-Tang Clan member
- Wu-Tang producer
- Wu-Tang Clan co-founder
- Head producer for the Wu-Tang Clan
- Wu-Tang member aka Bobby Digital
- Wu-Tang member
- Wu-Tang Clan's in-house producer
- Wu-Tang Clan producer who starred in "The Man With the Iron Fists"
- Wu-Tang Clan producer who also goes by Bobby Digital
- Wu-Tang Clan member and producer
Robert Fitzgerald Diggs (born July 5, 1969), better known by his stage name RZA , is an American rapper, record producer, musician, actor, filmmaker and author. A prominent figure in hip hop, RZA is the de facto leader of the Wu-Tang Clan. He has produced almost all of Wu-Tang Clan's albums as well as many Wu-Tang solo and affiliate projects. He is a cousin of the late group-mate, Ol' Dirty Bastard and GZA (who also formed the group with RZA). He has also released solo albums under the alter-ego Bobby Digital, along with executive producing credits for side projects.
In addition to the Wu-Tang Clan and his solo releases, RZA was also a founding member of the horrorcore group Gravediggaz where he used the name The RZArector. Furthermore, he has acted in several movies, including Coffee and Cigarettes, American Gangster, Gospel Hill, Life Is Hot in Cracktown, Ghost Dog, Funny People, Derailed, Due Date and Repo Men. He also appeared in the Showtime TV series Californication. His directorial debut is for the film he co-wrote and in which he plays the title role, The Man with the Iron Fists, also starring Russell Crowe. On November 1, 2012, he introduced the movie at a preview screening in the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, the evening before the Universal picture opened nationwide.
The magazine The Source placed him on its list of the 20 greatest producers in the magazine's twenty-year history. He also made the "Elite 8" in the search for The Greatest Hip-Hop Producer of All Time by Vibe. NME placed him on their list of the 50 Greatest Producers Ever.
Rza is the stage name of Robert Diggs (born 1969) an American musician and member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
Rza or RZA may also refer to: