Crossword clues for rys
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Rys \Rys\ (r[imac]s or r[i^]s), n.
A branch. [Obs.]
Rys or RYS may refer to:
- Ryś, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
- Royal Yacht Squadron, a British yacht club
- HC Rys, a Russian hockey team
- Yaeyama language, a Ryukyuan language
- Registered Yoga School, see Yoga Alliance
Usage examples of "rys".
Hanse did discover from something said by Rose and intimated by Rys that the beef stew was special.
Seeing at a glance that Rys wasn't up for that, she broke off her movement to him.