Rudel is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Hans-Ulrich Rudel (1916–1982), Stuka pilot and the most decorated German serviceman of World War II
- Jaufre Rudel (died in or after 1147), Prince of Blaye and a troubadour
- Julius Rudel (1921–2014), Austrian-born American opera and orchestra conductor
- Wulgrin II of Angoulême (c. 1089–1140), called Rudel, possibly the father or father-in-law of Jaufre Rudel
- Hanna Rudel, a fictional character from the anime/manga series Strike Witches
- Rudel is a plugin for the GNU Emacs text editor allowing collaborative real-time editing using the Obby protocol.
Usage examples of "rudel".
Now, seven years later, some of the names escape me, but I well remember Galland, Rudel and a German night fighter pilot called Mayer.
Not long before he arrived Rudel had lost one leg below the knee, as he describes in this book.
Fuehrer about you a week ago and this is what he said: when Rudel is there I have not the heart to tell him that he must stop flying, I just cannot do it.
Glad as I am to see Rudel, I do not want to see him again until he has reconciled himself to my wishes.
Now, seven years later, some of the names escape me, but I well remember Galland, Rudel and a German night-fighter pilot called Mayer.
Ilse Rudel had parked her BMW the night I had first seen her, and got out, leaving the door open just in case the two Dobermanns put in an appearance.
Lisa died of tuberculosis in 1934, and Six married Ilse Rudel, the actress.
I thought of the young actor, Walther Kolb, who Ilse Rudel had sent to do murder for her, and had himself been killed by me.
I pulled up at the front door, where Lise Rudel had parked her BMW the night I had first seen her, and got out, leaving the door open just in case the two Dobermanns put in an appearance.
Wearing a stunning black hat that was like a grand piano with the lid up, Lise Rudel was even more beautiful in mourning than she was in bed.
Lisa died of tuberculosis in 1934, and Six married Lise Rudel, the actress.
Regiments in the City 350 Rice-paper 203 Rudel and Lisbeth 150 Saved by the Enemy 51 Saved by Twenty Guineas 47 Served her Right 207 Smithfield Tournaments 170 Spy or Guide?
Like other children, however, they had a good deal of curiosity about their elders, and it puzzled Rudel very much one day when he saw that as his grandmother went about her household work, the tears were running down her face.
About this time Rudel stopped playing at houses, and took to playing at soldiers.
In the middle of the night, as it seemed to Rudel, he woke and heard a loud noise in the living-room below.