Crossword clues for rtn
RTN may refer to:
- Random telegraph noise
- Raytheon Company (stock symbol)
- Recursive transition network
- Register transfer notation, a type of specification language for synchronous digital circuits
- Reticular thalamic nucleus
- Retro Television Network, a television network in United States
- Return key
- Routing transit number, a code used by the banking system in United States
- Royal Thai Navy
- RTN, the former callsign of the NRN TV station in Lismore, New South Wales, Australia
- Racetrack Television Network, a North American horse and greyhound racing network
- RTN (Switzerland), radio broadcaster
RTN (Radio Télévision Neuchâtel) is a private French-language radio broadcaster in regional Switzerland. It was founded in 1984. It broadcasts in the cantons of Neuchâtel, Vaud and a part of the Broye.
Its studios are located in Marin-Epagnier in the canton of Neuchâtel.