Rorà is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 50 km southwest of Turin.
It was the scene of several campaigns against the Waldensians and is historically linked to Joshua Janavel. Nearby Torre Pellice is the center of the Waldensian church.
Rorà borders the following municipalities: Villar Pellice, Torre Pellice, Luserna San Giovanni, and Bagnolo Piemonte.
- Waldensian - Village of Rora.jpg|Village of Rorà, abt. 1895 - Waldensian - Scene of Jeneval's victory above Rora.jpg|Scene of Jeneval's victory above Rorà. - Waldensian - Scene of victory above Rora.jpg|Scene of the victory above Rorà. - Waldensian - Road on the way to Rora (Bridge).jpg|Road on the way to Rorà, abt. 1895 - Waldensian - Map of the Waldensian Valley.jpg|Map of the Waldensian Valley
Rora may refer to:
- Rora, a village administered by the city of Sighișoara, Mureş County, Romania
- Rora, Aberdeenshire, a rural settlement in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Rora, a diminutive of the Russian feminine first name Avrora (a form of Aurora)
- Rorà, a municipality in Piedmont, Italy
- Røra, a village in Nord-Trøndelag County, Norway
- RORA, RAR-related orphan receptor alpha, a gene / protein