RLR may refer to:
- Rockland Records, a music label by singer R. Kelly.
- Rural Land Register, a British database of land ownership
- Richard Lloyd Racing, also known as GTi Engineering, an auto racing team from the extinct World Sportscar Championship
- Rahal Letterman Racing, another auto racing team, from the IndyCar Series and American Le Mans Series (ALMS)
- RIG-like receptor, a family of intracellular receptors
- Run Lola Run, a 1999 German film
- Ruislip Lido Railway, a 12 in (305 mm) gauge miniature railway around Ruislip Lido in Ruislip, England