RK may stand for:
In arts and entertainment:
- R. Kelly, American R&B singer-songwriter
- Rajesh Khanna, a Bollywood film actor
- Reality Kings, a North American porn site
- Relient K, a Christian rock band
- Riddlin' Kids, a punk rock band from Austin, Texas
- Rilo Kiley, an indie rock band from Los Angeles, California
- Rizzle Kicks, an indie-rap duo from Brighton, UK
- Rurouni Kenshin, a manga series by Nobuhiro Watsuki
In science and technology:
- RK 95 TP or RK 62, Finnish assault rifles (RynnäkköKivääri)
- Radial keratotomy, a surgical procedure on the eye
- Rikenium (Rk), a proposed name for the element Ununtrium
- r/K selection theory, in biology, relating to the trade-off between quantity and quality of offspring
- Rhodopsin kinase, an enzyme
- Runge–Kutta methods, in numerical analysis
- Raising Kaine, a defunct Virginia political blog
- Reichskommissariat, a historical Nazi territorial division
- Religious knowledge, also known as religious education
- Royal Khmer Airlines (IATA code RK)
Usage examples of "rk".
Russian Space Agency, through a Sword translator, its purpose having been to keep him abreast of unfolding developments and strongly advise that security around the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan-and other RKS complexes in his directorate-be placed on heightened alert.
It occurred to Acorna that the contrary former administrator might have ignored them simply because she disliked all of them except that Acorna had been very specific about the carnivorous plant and the terrible injuries to RK.
When he saw the cats and heard their yowl, he turned tail, but RK, Grimla, Pash, Haji, and Sher-Paw bounded after him, only to be outsprinted by the larger, longer-legged Temple cats who guarded Aridimi.