As a location, Rigsby may refer to:
- Rigsby, Lincolnshire
- Rigsby Islands, in the Antarctic
As a surname, Rigsby may refer to:
- Jim Rigsby (1923-1952), an American race car driver
- Alex Rigsby (born 1992), an ice hockey goalkeeper
- Rigsby sisters, former insurance claim adjusters involved in a 21st-century U.S. court case
- House of Heroes, an American Christian band at one time including brothers Colin & Jared Rigsby
As a character name, Rigsby may refer to:
- Wayne Rigsby, a character in the 21st century police procedural The Mentalist
- Rupert Rigsby, a character in the 1970s comedy Rising Damp
Usage examples of "rigsby".
I was greatly informed, too, by the reflections and stories of Howard Rigsby, who also read and commented on a draft of this manuscript, a kindness also generously provided by Julian Solotorovsky.
She was exhausted They had stayed up very late, quarreling over his having taken the Rigsby woman to New Orleans.