RHD may refer to:
- Rabbit haemorrhagic disease, a disease caused by the Rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus
- Red Hand Defenders, an illegal paramilitary organisation in Northern Ireland
- "Remove hidden data" tool in Microsoft Office Word
- Right-hand drive, where a car's steering wheel is mounted on the right side of the cabin. Most often used in countries where cars are driven on the left side of the road.
- Right hemisphere brain damage
- Robbery Homicide Division, an American TV series starring Tom Sizemore
- Rheumatic fever, Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Rhesus blood group system (Rh) - Blood can be either RhD positive or RhD negative
- Redheadday A Dutch summer festival dedicated to people with red hair and the colour red.
- Right Here (Departed), a song by singer Brandy Norwood
- Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway in Kent, England
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
The RHD gene codes for the RhD erythrocyte membrane protein that is the Rh factor antigen of the Rh blood group system. RHD has sequence similarity to RHCE, RhAG, RhBG, and RhCG and these five genes constitute the Rh family. It was proposed that the erythrocyte Rh complex is a heterotrimer of RhAG, RhD, and RhCE protein subunits. RhAG is a functional ammonia transporter and is required for normal cell surface expression of RhD and RhCE. Patients who lack RhD/RhCE/RhAG on the surface of their erythrocytes have . Antibodies to the RhD protein can cause Rh disease.