Crossword clues for rey
- Wilder's ''The Bridge of San Luis ___''
- Wilder's The Bridge of San Luis ____
- Tutee of Luke in "The Last Jedi"
- Trainee of Luke and Leia
- Three-time Gold Glove winner Ordóñez
- The Bridge of San Luis ___
- Surname of Curious Georges creators
- Spanish throne occupant
- Spanish sovereign
- Spain's Felipe VI, to his subjects
- Singer Lana Del __
- Singer Lana Del
- Ruler in un palacio
- Quito king
- Príncipe's father
- Princesa's pop
- Pop star Lana Del ___, whose new album is titled "Lust for Life"
- Playa del ___
- Philip II, e.g
- Occupant of the Zarzuela Palace
- Occupant of el trono
- Occupant of a Castile castle
- New-generation "Star Wars" hero played by Daisy Ridley
- Monarch, to Montoya
- Monarch, in Spain
- Monarch, in Madrid
- Monarca hereditaria
- Mexican wrestler Misterio
- Mexican monarch
- Luke's mentee in "The Last Jedi"
- Linebacker Maualuga
- Lightsaber-wielding heroine
- Lana Del ___ ("Summertime Sadness" singer)
- Lana Del ___ ("Born to Die" singer)
- King, to Juan[LAST WEEK: The hidden name was Claudette Colbert, whose name appears across the grid's center row as CLAW / DEBT / COAL / BEAR.]
- King, in Spanish
- King, in Madrid
- King, if Spanish
- King of Castile
- King (Sp.)
- Key chess piece, in Spain
- Juan Carlos is one
- Juan Carlos I
- Jedi trained by Luke
- Heroine of "The Force Awakens"
- Heroine of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Hans Augusto or Margret of "Curious George" fame
- H. A. and Margret ___ (creators of Curious George)
- Gold Glove winner Ordóñez
- Force wielder of film
- Fernando V, e.g
- Fernando or Felipe, once
- Fernando on "The Flying Nun"
- Ferdinand, por ejemplo
- Ferdinand II, por ejemplo
- Ferdinand II of Aragón, por ejemplo
- Female Jedi in "Star Wars"
- Female "Star Wars" protagonist
- Felipe VI, in Spain
- Felipe VI, currently
- Felipe VI de España, por ejemplo
- Felipe VI de Espana, e.g
- Either co-creator of Curious George
- Either co-author of Curious George books
- Either "Curious George" creator H.A. or Margaret
- Del __ Books: sci-fi publisher
- Daisy's "Star Wars" character
- Daisy Ridley's role in three "Star Wars" films
- Daisy Ridley's role in "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Daisy Ridley's role in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"
- Daisy Ridley's Jedi role
- Daisy Ridley's character in "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Daisy Ridley's "The Last Jedi" role
- Castilian king
- BB-8's sidekick, in "Star Wars"
- Any Spanish king
- Alfonso, e.g
- Alfonso XIII, for instance
- Alfonso XIII, e.g
- Alfonso XIII was one
- Alfonso or Philip
- Acting Alejandro
- "The Rise of Skywalker" role
- "The Last Jedi" protagonist
- "The Last Jedi" character
- "The Bridge of San Luis ---" (Wilder)
- "The Bridge of San Luis ---"
- "Summertime Sadness" singer Lana Del __
- "Star Wars" sequel trilogy heroine
- "Star Wars" cosplay option since 2015
- "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" heroine
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" protagonist
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" hero
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" girl
- "Star Wars VII" protagonist
- "King" in Spanish
- "Dr. 90210" doctor
- "Curious George" creator
- "Curious George" co-author Margret
- "Curious George" byline
- "Corona" wearer
- "Big Eyes" singer Lana Del __
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' heroine
- ___ Curtis, Benjamin Bratt's "Law & Order" character
- "The Bridge of San Luis_____"
- Fernando of "The French Connection"
- Fernando, por ejemplo
- Bandleader Alvino ___
- King of Spain
- "The French Connection" co-star
- Juan Carlos, e.g.
- Actor Fernando
- Alfonso, e.g.
- Actor Alejandro
- Carlos I, II, III or IV
- Marina del ___, California
- Foreign leader
- Ferdinand, e.g.
- King, in CГЎdiz
- Man on un trono
- Carlos or Felipe
- PrГncipe's father
- Spanish king
- Spain's Juan Carlos, for one
- El ___ (title for Juan Carlos)
- Juan Carlos, to his subjects
- Playa del ___, Calif.
- Spain's Carlos I or II
- King in un palacio
- 18-Across's partner
- Spanish monarch
- Palacio resident
- Spanish chess piece
- King on un trono
- Wearer of una corona
- Madrid royal
- Felipe or Fernando
- "Born to Die" singer Lana Del ___
- "The Bridge of San Luis ___"
- King: Sp.
- Lana Del ___, singer with the 2014 #1 album "Ultraviolence"
- Companion of Han in "The Force Awakens"
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" protagonist played by Daisy Ridley
- "King, in C"
- Juan Carlos I, e.g.
- Philip II, e.g.
- Alfonso's title
- Reina's mate
- Juan Carlos I is one
- Alfonso VIII, for one
- Fernando V, e.g.
- Curious George creator H. A. ___
- Carlos, for one
- Monarch in Madrid
- San Luis ___
- Alvino of big-band era
- King, in Castilla
- Carlos, for example, in future years
- Juan Carlos I, e.g
- Isla del ___, in the Gulf of Panama
- He could build castles in Spain
- Alfonso XIII, e.g.
- Ferdinand was one
- Ruler, in Cádiz
- Juan Carlos I's title
- Alfonso or Fernando, e.g.
- City south of Teheran
- Madrid monarch
- Philip V was one
- King, in Spain
- Juan Carlos of Spain
- Carlos or Fernando
- King, in Cádiz
- Low card
- Cancún king
- Marina del __, CA
- Juan Carlos, e.g
- Marina del ___, Calif
- Singer Lana Del ___
- "Star Wars" heroine
- King: Spanish
- Wearer of la corona
- San Luis --, California
- "The Last Jedi" heroine
- "Curious George" author H.A. ___
- Surname of the couple who created Curious George
- King, in Cancun
- ''The Bridge of San Luis ___'' (Wilder)
- Playa del --
- Marina del ---
- King, in Castile
- Juan Carlos, for one
- Ferdinand, e.g
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" heroine
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" character played by Daisy Ridley
- Wilder's "The Bridge of San Luis ___"
- Pop singer Lana Del ___
- Playa del __: L.A. coastal region
- Marina del --, California
- Juan Carlos, por ejemplo
- Daisy Ridley's "Star Wars" role
- Daisy Ridley's "Star Wars" character
- "The Rise of Skywalker" heroine
- "The Last Jedi" pilot
- "The Force Awakens" heroine
- WWE wrestler Mysterio
- WWE wrestler ___ Mysterio
- Wilder's Bridge of San Luis ___
Rey means "king" in Spanish and Occitan, derived from the Latin rex. It is used as a surname throughout the world. It is also used as a given name for both males and females, sometimes as an alternative to Raymond.
Rey is a Japanese band who signed onto the Lantis label in 2008. They are described as the for their performances of anime theme songs. Front man Kenta Harada claims that their band's name comes from both Hironobu Kageyama's band Lazy and the anime character Rei Ayanami. The group's debut single under Lantis was used as the first ending theme of Tomica Hero: Rescue Fire. Rey was also included on Lantis's compilation album Gundam Tribute from Lantis, covering "Stand Up to the Victory", the first opening theme for Mobile Suit V Gundam. The band broke up as on August 31, 2013.
Rey is a 2015 Telugu action musical film produced and directed by YVS Chowdary on his Bommarillu Films banner. Starring Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher, Shraddha Das in lead roles while Arpit Ranka and Farhad Shahnawaz played an equally important role. Chakri composed the Music while Gunasekharan handled the Cinematography. This film was YVS Chowdary's 9th film as director and 6th as producer. The film was launched at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad on 17 October 2010 on the eve of Vijayadasami. The filming ended on 6 August 2013. The film released on 27 March 2015, and bombed at the box office.
'''Rey ''' is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise, portrayed by British actress Daisy Ridley. First appearing as the central character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Rey is a scavenger who was left behind on the planet Jakku when she was a child, and later becomes involved with the Resistance's conflict with the First Order when her solitary life is interrupted by BB-8, the droid of ace Resistance pilot Poe Dameron, and a runaway Stormtrooper named Finn.
Usage examples of "rey".
Felix Rey, young interne of the hospital of Arles, was a short, thickset man with an octagonal head and a weed of black hair shooting up from the top of the octagon.
By the terms of his agreement with Rey, Boa would be looked after for another year.
I am especially grateful to my editors, Betsy Mitchell of Del Rey, and Jane Johnson and Emma Coode of HarperCollins UK, for their insights and excellent advice.
Cazin and Rey both produced abortion by forcible dilatation of the anus for fissure, but Gayet used both the fingers and a speculum in a case at five months and the woman went to term.
Brillier, Maigne, Sartin, Raynaud, Leon Vidal, Lafon, Lamargue, Bourzat, and General Rey.
The Spaniards of Villa del Rey, a city some two miles inland from the storehouses, endeavoured to hinder their passage by marching their Indians to the bushes on the river-bank, and causing them to shoot their arrows as the boats rowed past.
North, south, east, and west the tale was ever the same, but so long as Botha, De la Rey, Steyn, and De Wet remained uncaptured, the embers might still at any instant leap into a flame.
El rey vencido y el visir y el esclavo huyen por el desierto con un tesoro.
Rey Zopilote, but I wondered why they had chosen this day to flaunt it.
On arriving at the coast of Brazil, his boat was fired on when trying to land at Angre de Reys.
Rey had little appreciation for the intelligence of his thralls, feeling certain that seldom, if ever, there existed a thought in any of their heads that was not an autochthonous one, so placed there by himself.
Frustrated by helplessness, and wondering for the fortieth time what he was doing in Overbridge, Rey searched for something consoling to say.
Imagine made its debut in the Spring and included reissues of Del Rey titles deemed suitable for young teenagers, which sometimes resulted in minor editing.
Rey la paladearon, como si fuera una plegaria secreta o una blasfemia.
Monseigneur de Reys and had been used by him to represent the manner of the storming of Les Tourelles and their capture from the English.