Reval is a leading, global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive and integrated Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) solutions. Reval’s cloud-based software provides clients with tools to manage cash and financial risks. The company is headquartered in New York with regional offices in EMEA and APAC. Reval is led by CEO, chairman, and co-founder Jiro Okochi.
Reval is the former name of Tallinn, the capital of Estonia.
- Bishopric of Reval (1240–1560), in Duchy of Estonia, Denmark
- Governorate of Reval (1721–1917, later known as Governorate of Estonia), in Russian Empire
- Kreis Reval (also known as Kreis Harrien), in Governorate of Estonia, Russian Empire
Reval may also refer to:
- Reval (company), American cloud computing provider
- SS Reval (later known as SS Memel), cargo ship, 1925–1977
- Estonian Regiment "Reval", military formation of the Waffen-SS, 1944–1945
- Allan Reval (1913–2005), Australian rules footballer
- Else Reval (1893–1978), German film actress