Recoleta which implies a quiet place in the Spanish language may refer to:
- Recoleta (Asunción), neighborhood of Asunción
Recoleta, Buenos Aires, neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- La Recoleta Cemetery, cemetery in the above commune
- Recoleta, Chile, commune in Santiago, Chile
- El Deportivo Recoleta, a football club of Asunción (Paraguay).
- El Colegio Sagrados Corazones Recoleta, The ' Sacred Hearts' college in Lima (Perú).
Recoleta is a neighbourhood (barrio) of Asunción, Paraguay.
Category:Neighbourhoods of Asunción
Recoleta, also known as Rothery, is a historic home located at Charlottesville, Virginia. It was built in 1940, and is a two- to three-story, "U"-shaped, Spanish Colonial Revival style dwelling. The house is constructed of stuccoed reinforced cinder block and has a red tile gable roof, arched openings, an exterior stair, a balcony, and steel-framed casement windows. The "U" contains a patio enclosed by a loggia with a garden front. Also on the property is a contributing garden enclosed by a cinder block wall built in 1946 that incorporates a fountain wall with a tile roof, circular lantern niches, and a patio. The house was built for University of Virginia music professor Harry Rogers Pratt and his wife, Agnes Edwards Rothery Pratt.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.