Crossword clues for rdm
RDM may stand for:
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition, Military technology group - Germany.
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa, Military technology group - South Africa.
- Rotterdamsche Droogdok Maatschappij, a shipbuilding and repair company in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Robust decision-making, a framework that helps identify and evaluate robust strategies under 'deep uncertainty'
- Radar Doppler Multifunction, a French stopgap radar for the Mirage 2000 fighter plane
- Radarman, a former rank of the United States Navy
- Rhythms del Mundo, a nonprofit salsa and mambo album by Cuban musicians
- Il Rovescio della Medaglia, an Italian symphonic rock band
- Robert Douglas McIntyre (1913-1998), Scottish nationalist politician
- Roberto Di Matteo (born 1970), Italian football player
- Ronald D. Moore (born 1964), American screenwriter and TV producer of Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica
- Roy D. Mercer, a prank-calling radio character
- Raw Disk Mapping, hard disk mapping for use by a virtual disk image
- RDM Server, a database platform from Raima Inc
- Red Digital Magazines, components of the REDCODE file format
- RDM (lighting), or Remote Device Management, an electronic protocol used in stage lighting
- Riding Mill railway station (National Rail station code), Northumberland, England
- Roberts Field (IATA airport code), an airport in Redmond, Oregon
Remote Device Management or RDM is a protocol enhancement to USITT DMX512 that allows bi-directional communication between a lighting or system controller and attached RDM compliant devices over a standard DMX line. This protocol will allow configuration, status monitoring, and management of these devices in such a way that does not disturb the normal operation of standard DMX512 devices that do not recognize the RDM protocol. The standard was originally developed by the Entertainment Services and Technology Association - Technical Standards (ESTA) 1 and is officially known as "ANSI E1.20, Remote Device Management Over DMX512 Networks.
As of January 2011 ESTA, the Entertainment Services and Technology Association in North America, has merged with the Professional Lighting and Sound Association, a similar organization in the UK. The new organization is called PLASA. 2 All ESTA standards are now maintained by PLASA.