RCI may refer to one of the following.
- Radio Canada International
- Radio Caraïbes International, a radio station in Martinique and Guadeloupe
- Radio Caribbean International, a radio station in St. Lucia
- RCI (company), a Timeshare Exchange Company
- Renault Crédit International, former name of the French company RCI Banque
- Revival Centres International, a Pentecostal church originally founded in Australia
- Royal Canadian Institute, an organization dedicated to the advancement of science.
- Royal Caribbean International, a shipping company, Florida, USA
- Roadway Characteristics Inventory, a database containing information on roads
- Rogers Communications Inc., a Canadian communications company
- Racer's Choice Inc., a manufacturer of racing automotive products, Texas, USA
- Rapid Continuous Improvement, a process improvement practice based on the Japanese concept of Kaizen
- Research Centre Imarat, an Indian defence laboratory under DRDO responsible for the development of missiles. (See IGMDP)
- Riverside College, Inc., a medical college in the Philippines
- Rehabilitation Council of India, an Indian council for the disabled
RCI (formerly Group RCI and, before that, Resort Condominiums International) is a division of the firm Wyndham Worldwide.
Founded in 1974 by Jon and Christel DeHaan, RCI is one of the two main brokers, along with Interval International (II), of timeshare exchanges.
RCI has over 6,300 affiliated resorts in over 100 countries around the world. Its membership base is approximately 3.8 million members worldwide.