- Comic actress Martha
- Comedic Martha nicknamed "Colonel Maggie"
- Comedian ''Colonel Maggie'' Martha
- Martha who often appeared with Bob Hope
- Late comedienne Martha
- Comedian Martha
- Big-mouthed Martha
- Amusing Martha
- "The Big Mouth" Martha
- ''The Farmer's Daughter'' star Martha
- Zany actress Martha
- Susan or Collin of country music
- Star of TV, Broadway, Hollywood
- Polident pitchwoman Martha
- Polident pitcher Martha
- Mirthful Martha
- Memorable Martha
- Martha of TV's "Alice"
- Martha of old movies
- Martha of old comedy
- Martha of "Waikiki Wedding"
- Martha of ''Hellzapoppin''
- Martha "The Mouth"
- Martha ____ of films
- Martha of TV
- Late comedian Martha
- Hope's "Give Me a Sailor" co-star
- Country singer Collin who had the #1 hit "Love, Me"
- Country guy Collin
- Comedian "Colonel Maggie" Martha
- Collin with the No. 1 country hit "Love, Me"
- Bygone comic Martha
- Bygone comedian Martha
- Bigmouthed comic Martha
- Actress/standards singer Martha
- 1990s country singer Collin ___
- "Waikiki Wedding" actress
- "Navy Blues" actress
- "Hellzapoppin'" zany Martha
- "Hellzapoppin'" (1941) actress Martha
- "Big Mouth" comedian Martha
- 'Big Mouth' Martha
- Comic Martha ____
- Zany Martha
- Martha of "Hellzapoppin"
- Widemouthed Martha
- Toothy Martha
- Oscar-winning Martha
- "Hellzapoppin'" actress Martha
- 50's TV's "The Martha ___ Show"
- "Big Mouth" Martha
- Actress Martha
- Country singer Collin ___ who had the #1 hit "Love, Me"
- Martha in denture ads
- 1950's TV's "The Martha ___ Show"
- Wide-mouthed comic Martha
- "Hellzapoppin'" funnywoman
- Comedic star Martha
- "The Martha ___ Show" of 1950s TV
- Funnywoman Martha
- Comedic actress Martha
- Comical Martha
- Funny Martha of old TV
- Martha a k a the Big Mouth
- Comedian once called the Female Bob Hope
- Madcap Martha
- Martha from Butte
- Comedienne Martha
- Comedienne from Butte
- Martha of Butte
- She was Maggie O'Reed at birth
- Entertaining Martha
- Martha from Montana
- Comedienne from Montana
- Tayback's TV Mom
- Martha of the movies
- Martha of show biz
- Martha of movies
- Entertainer Martha
- Caesar's sidekick
- Mouthy Martha
- Martha of Old Hollywood
- Martha of comedy
Usage examples of "raye".
Betty Raye, who was used to staying with strangers wherever she went, seemed resigned to the situation and followed behind them, waiting to be told where to go.
They all waited for her to go on in first, but Betty Raye did not move from the doorway.
Betty Raye had almost gone through the entire house when she opened the door to the little sewing room off the sunporch.
After dinner, without saying a word, Betty Raye went to the kitchen and stood by the sink, ready to help wash dishes.
Betty Raye seemed surprised but went straight to her room and closed the door.
Once she had seen the rest of the Oatman family, she quickly realized that Betty Raye was the best of the lot.
It gave him someone new to show off in front of The second morning he waited until he saw Betty Raye go into the kitchen for breakfast.
Betty Raye had been somewhat startled by this odd behavior but everyone else at the table just kept eating.
Mother Smith turned to speak to Betty Raye, but she had disappeared, leaving most of her breakfast uneaten.
Betty Raye never came back out of her room until it was time to go to the revival and then she slipped out the front door without anyone hearing her and stood on the sidewalk and waited to be picked up by the family.
Later, when Dorothy knocked on her door and there was no answer, she went into the room to see if Betty Raye was all right but she was gone.
Betty Raye had arrived in was on the bed and the open suitcase on the floor was empty.
The men were in clean overalls and the women all had on the same kind of homemade dresses that Minnie and Betty Raye wore.
The Party The next afternoon, on the way over to the Coke party Anna Lee was having for Betty Raye, Norma got Patsy Marie to make a solemn promise that if she felt in the least bit strange or as if she might start speaking in the unknown tongue she was to leave at once.
The party was supposed to take place from three to five but the family who drove Betty Raye out to the revival every night came and picked her up at four.