Crossword clues for raps
- Does hip-hop
- Speaks ill of
- Notorious B.I.G. releases
- Emulates Eve
- Emulates AZ or T.I.
- Emulates Lil' Kim or Lil Wayne
- 62-Across offerings
- Does some freestyling
- Chins or jaws
- They often include samples
- Staples of sГ©ances
- 2006's "Ms. New Booty" and others
- Spits rhymes
- Does a Ludacris impersonation
- Emulates Jay Z and Master P
- T-Pain and Ice-T output
- Emulates Jay Z
- Some performances at the Apollo
- Hip-hop songs
- Hip songs
- Entertains like Hammer
- Snoop Doggy Dogg songs
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff songs
- Ice-T servings?
- Seance sounds
- Will Smith songs
- Queen Latifah songs
- Hip-hop hits
- Songs by Queen Latifah
- Some corporal punishment
- Hip-hop repertory
- Vocalizes like the Beastie Boys
- Emulates Eminem
- SГ©ance noises
RAPS or Raps may refer to:
- Rapping, spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics
- Ram Air Progression System, a parachuting training method
- Remote-area power supply, an off-the-grid electricity system
- "Raps", a nickname for the Toronto Raptors
Usage examples of "raps".
Then raps began on the window panes, and so the miller and gardener patrolled outside.
The family now moved to their town house, and the inquest continued, though the raps were only heard near the lady.
It is based on the possibility of imitating the raps, the difficulty of locating them, and the fact that the flying objects were never seen to start.
The spirits most often speak by means of raps on the table, but Katherine tells me that the spirit of her little boy spoke directly, through the floating megaphone.
Two raps plus the bell rang and the rattle and tambourine played, and Nan found herself feeling very sorry for the poor, silly woman.
Two raps, and Nan had to control her temper, which flared at that moment.
Madeleine and evidence suppression raps propelled me into the dive after my partner.