Raposeira is a former civil parish in the municipality of Vila do Bispo, in the southern Algarve, Portugal. In 2013, the parish merged into the new parish Vila do Bispo e Raposeira. It has an area of 25.71 km² and 441 inhabitants (2001).
It is one of the parishes covered by the Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park.
Raposeira was one of the places where the 15th-century Portuguese prince Henry the Navigator set up residence during his lifetime. Henry was known to have attended mass at the isolated but spacious chapel dedicated to the cult of Our Lady of Guadalupe, believed to have been originally erected by the Templar knights in the latter part the 13th century, and one of the few Medieval structures in this region of the Algarve to have survived the 1755 earthquake intact.
There are several groups of megalithic menhirs nearby.