Ranji most famously refers to K. S. Ranjitsinhji (1872–1933), a cricketer of the Victorian and Edwardian period.
It may also refer to the following.
- Ranji Trophy, a domestic first-class cricket championship in India
- Ranji Hordern (1883–1938), Australian cricketer
- Ranji Wilson (1886–1953), New Zealand rugby footballer
- Ranji Salgado (1929–2009), Sri Lankan economist, former Assistant Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Ranji H. Nagaswami, investment advisor to Michael Bloomberg, mayor of New York City
- Acacia pyrifolia (commonly known as the Ranji Bush, a plant endemic to Australia)