Ramana may refer to:
- Ramana, Pakistan, place in Pakistan
- Ramana, Azerbaijan, place in Azerbaijan
- Chintapalli Ramana, Telugu film writer
- Mullapudi Venkata Ramana, Telugu scriptwriter
- Ramana Maharshi, Hindu spiritual figure
- Ramana Reddy, famous Telugu film actor
- Ramana (actor), Tamil film actor
- Ramanaa (film), 2002 Tamil film
Ramana is a Tamil film actor in Chennai, India. He has appeared in Tamil films in leading and supporting roles. He is the son of Telugu actor Vijay Babu who is well known for the role of Rajinikanth's younger brother in Padikkadavan. He is the wicket keeper for the team Chennai Rhinos in Celebrity Cricket League.
Ramana is an Indian film director, who has directed Tamil films. After making his debut in 2003 with the successful Thirumalai, he has gone on to make other ventures including Sullan and Aadhi.