Crossword clues for raitt
- "Nick of Time" singer Bonnie
- "Carousel" star
- "Pajama Game" actor
- Singer John of musicals
- "Something to Talk About" singer
- John of "Carousel" fame
- Bonnie or John
- Bonnie or John of singing fame
- Broadway singing star John
- "Love Sneakin' Up on You" singer, 1994
- Activist/singer Bonnie
- Singer-actor John
- "Pajama Game" star
- "Carousel" actor
- Male lead in "Carousel": 1945
- "Nick of Time" Grammy winner
- Singer Bonnie
- "Luck of the Draw" singer
- 1989 Grammy winner for "Nick of Time"
- Grammy winner Bonnie
- Day's "The Pajama Game" co-star
- John of Broadway's "Carousel"
- "Something to Talk About" singer, 1991
- "Something to Talk About" Grammy winner, 1991
- Singer with the 5x platinum album "Nick of Time," 1989
- Bonnie in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- John ___, Doris Day's co-star in "The Pajama Game"
- She won three Grammys for her 1989 album "Nick of Time"
- John who starred in Broadway's original "Carousel"
- Bonnie who sang "Nick of Time"
Raitt is a surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Bay Raitt ( fl. 1980s-present), United States digital modeler and animator, currently working in New Zealand
- Bonnie Raitt (born 1949), United States musician
- Douglas S. Raitt (d. 1944), Scottish marine biologist
- George Raitt (1880s-?), Scottish athlete in football (played for Huddersfield Town)
- John Raitt (1917–2005), United States actor and singer
- Lisa Raitt, PC, MP (born 1968), Canadian politician, the Conservative Party Member of Parliament for the riding of Halton
- Noel Raitt (born 1943), Australian athlete in Australian-rules football (played for Essendon during the 1960s)