Rahim (Raḥīm , also anglicized as Raheem) is one of the names of God in Islam, meaning "Merciful", from the root R-Ḥ-M. It is also used as a personal male name, short for Abdu r-Raḥīm "Servant of the Merciful".
People with this name:
- Rahim Ademi, Croatian Army general (b. 1954)
- Raheem J. Brennerman, American businessman
- Raheem Brock, American football defensive end
- Rahim Jaffer, Canadian politician
- Rahim Jahani, Afghan singer
- Raheem Jarbo, American rapper better known as "Mega Ran"
- Rahim Mehryar, Afghan singer
- Raheem Morris, defensive backs coach of the Washington Redskins of the National Football League
- Raheem Orr, American football defensive end
- Raheem Sterling, English footballer
- Rahim Zafer, Turkish footballer