Housing Units (2000): 26
Land area (2000): 0.252089 sq. miles (0.652908 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.252089 sq. miles (0.652908 sq. km)
FIPS code: 40570
Located within: Nebraska (NE), FIPS 31
Location: 40.310093 N, 99.289516 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 68969
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Ragan may refer to:
- Ragan (surname)
- Ragan, Nebraska
- Ragan (film), a 1968 spy film
- Ragan (Blake), female character in the mythology of William Blake
Ragan (also known as Devil's Angel) is a 1968 Spanish-Italian Eurospy film directed by José Briz Méndez and starring Ty Hardin and Antonella Lualdi.
Ragan is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Chuck Ragan, musician
- Dave Ragan, professional golfer
- David Ragan (born 1985), American stock car racer
- Ken Ragan, stock car racer and father of David
- Mike Ragan, American actor
- Sam Ragan, journalist, author, poet
Usage examples of "ragan".
So she put on a pleasant mask, ignored startled frowns from Thom and Juilin, incredulous stares from Uno and Ragan, and enjoyed the outward good temper the other women had been forced to adopt.
Theresa Ragan, for those treadmill brainstorming sessions and pity parties.
The Federation is breathing down my neck for results, the outpost director is dogging me right and left, Effi Ragan is claiming first test run, and now you're going to go off and play suicide scout at the light barrier.