Radwan can mean:
- Fakhr al-Mulk Radwan – Seljuk ruler of Aleppo from 1095 to 1113.
- Ridwan dynasty – Dynastic family that governed Gaza and various provinces throughout the Ottoman Empire between the 16th-17th centuries
- Radwan – Polish knights' clan and coat-of-arms.
- Żądło-Dąbrowski z Dąbrówki h. Radwan – old Polish noble family of the Radwan knights' clan, bearing the Radwan coat-of-arms.
- Jarosław Żądło-Dąbrowski z Dąbrówki h. Radwan – Polish revolutionary Nationalist and last Commander-in-Chief of the Paris Commune of 1871 belonging to the Radwan knights' clan bearing the Radwan Coat-of-Arms.
- Radwan, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Radwan, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Radwan, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)