Radek is a name, used as a surname and given name.
As a surname, it may refer to:
- Karl Radek (1885–1939), Bolshevik and international Communist leader
- General Ivan Radek, communist terrorist leader of Kazakhstan in the Air Force One movie
- Viktor Radek, fictional character from the computer games Sin Episodes
As a given name, it may refer to:
- Radek Bejbl (born 1972), retired Czech footballer
- Radek Bonk (born 1976), Czech ice hockey player
- Radek Černý (born 1974), Czech goalkeeper for Queens Park Rangers
- Radek Dvořák (born 1977), Czech ice hockey player for the Florida Panthers
- Radek Martínek (born 1976), Czech ice hockey defenceman for the New York Islanders
- Radek Sikorski (born 1963), Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- Radek Šírl (born 1981), Czech midfielder for FC Zenit Saint Petersburg
- Radek Štěpánek (born 1978), Czech tennis player
- Radek Zelenka, character in the television series Stargate Atlantis
Radek is masculine Christian name of Slavic origin. It is often nickname of Radovan, Ctirad and Radoslav.