Raag or RAAG may refer to
- Raag (film), a 2014 Assamese language drama film
- Raag (surname)
- Radio Amateur Association of Greece
- Rāga, a melodic mode in Indian classic music
- Right-angled Artin groups, a class of groups studied in geometric group theory.
Raag is a 2014 Assamese language drama film, starring Adil Hussain and Zerifa Wahid in the lead roles. The film was directed by Rajni Basumatary and produced by Assam State Film (Finance & Development) Corporation Limited in association with Manna Films. The film was initially released on 7 February 2014 in the state of Assam and later on 7 March 2014 in selected theaters across rest of India via PVR Director's Rare.
Raag is an Estonian surname that may refer to
- Ilmar Raag (born 1968), Estonian media executive, screenwriter and film director
- Kaljo Raag (1892–1967), Estonian weightlifter