QQQ is an Australian television station broadcasting in remote eastern, southern and central areas of Australia.
QQQ may also refer to:
- QQQ, a fictional character in the F-Zero video game series
- Frontier in Space, a 1973 Doctor Who serial with production code QQQ
- Triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (QqQ), a mass spectrometer comprising three consecutive quadrupoles
- Powershares (stock ticker symbol), a NASDAQ-100 exchange traded fund
- A Morse code signal for unknown attacker, used in conjunction with SOS
QQQ (also known as Southern Cross Central) is an Australian television station broadcasting in remote eastern, southern and central areas of Australia, owned by Southern Cross Austereo. The station is available via satellite and terrestrial platforms – mostly through community retransmission sites, although it also transmits into the town of Mount Isa, Queensland under the call sign ITQ. The station is primarily affiliated with the Seven Network, while carrying a limited amount of sport programming from Network Ten.