Qian may refer to:
- Guizhou, abbreviated as Qián (黔), province of China
- Mace (unit), or Qian, one of the Chinese units of measurement, equal to 5g
- Qian (hexagram), the first hexagram of the I Ching
- Qian (surname), a Chinese surname (钱 / 錢), identical to the Korean family-name Jeon.
- Qiān (surname), a Chinese surname (千), identical to the Korean family-name Chun.
- Qian County, in Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
- Qian Mountains, mountain range in Northeast China
Qian is a Chinese surname, pronounced Chin in Cantonese, and Chun or Cheon in Korean.