Pyl or PYL may refer to:
- Pyrrolysine, a naturally occurring, genetically coded amino acid
- Jean Vander Pyl (1919–1999), United States actress, she also voiced several cartoon characters
- Pyl Brook, a tributary of Beverley Brook in southwest London, England
- Patriotic Youth League, an Australian Neo-Nazi youth organization that is sometimes abbreviated as "PYL"
- Press Your Luck, a TV Game Show that aired from 1983–1986
- PYL (Korea) is Hyundai Motor Company's marketing project
PYL is a Hyundai Motor Company marketing project; meaning Premium Younique Lifestyle.
The cars that are associated with it are the Hyundai Veloster, Hyundai i30 and the Hyundai i40.
PYL Younique Volume 1, the collaborative music album created by Hyundai and the record label agency S.M. Entertainment, was released on October 31, 2012.