Pulham is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in south-west England. It is situated in the Blackmore Vale, south-east of the town of Sherborne, and lies within the North Dorset administrative district. In the 2011 census the civil parish had 105 dwellings, 103 households and a population of 269.
Pulham was mentioned in the Domesday Book in 1086, and was once owned by Cirencester Abbey, a connection remembered in the name of Cannings Court Farm (the 'Court of the Canons'). Priests from nearby Milton Abbey also used to visit the village church; they resided above the porch in a priests' room, accessed via a staircase within the wall.
Pulham may refer to: