Crossword clues for prk
PRK could refer to:
- BPSK, also called Phase Reversal Keying
- People's Republic of Korea, short-lived 1945 provisional government of Korea
- North Korea, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code, International Olympic Committee code, and FIFA code
- Photorefractive keratectomy, a laser eye surgery procedure
- Port Kent (Amtrak station), New York, US, Amtrak station code
- People's Republic of Kampuchea, 1979-1989
- People's Republic of Kalifornia, US pejorative term for California
- Phosphoribulokinase, an enzyme
Usage examples of "prk".
Later Hugh was to think of that time as a kind of prk country they bad perforce to pass through in order to bec 0iiie 7 A independent.