Priya (Tamil: ப்ரியா)(Kannada:ಪ್ರಿಯಾ) is a 1978 film, made in Tamil and Kannada, directed by SP. Muthuraman, starring Rajinikanth, Sridevi and Ambarish. The story is an adaptation from writer Sujatha's Ganesh - Vasanth novels. The film was a blockbuster and completed a 175-day run at the box office.
Priya ( Priyā female, meaning "nice, beloved") is a common given name in India and Nepal.
Priya (Priyasri in Tamil) is an Indian film actress in South Indian movies. She was a prominent lead actress during the 1980s and 1990s in Malayalam films. She had acted in few Tamil films as well. Now she is busy with Tamil TV films and soap operas.
Priya is a 1970 Indian Malayalam film, directed by Madhu and produced by NP Abu. The film stars Madhu, Sukumari, Jayabharathi and Adoor Bhasi in lead roles. The film had musical score by MS Baburaj. It is the first directorial venture of actor Madhu, also the Malayalam debut of Mahendra Kapoor and the only Malayalam film of actress Lilly Chakravarthy. The movie received two state awards in 1970 for best editing for Hrishikesh Mukherji and second best film of the year.
Priya may refer to:
- Priya (given name), a given name of Indian origin
- Priya (1970 film), an Indian Malayalam film by Madhu
- Priya (1978 film), a Tamil film by S.P. Muthuraman
- Priya (1992 film), a Bengali film by Shibu Mitra
- Priya Amar Jaan (2011 film), a Bangladeshi romance film by Razo Chowdhury
- Priya O Priya, a 1997 Tollywood film by Muppalaneni Shiva