PRH can refer to:
- an abbreviation of the phrase "Pak raha hai", used by many hindi-marathi-kannada-tamil-telugu-urdu-english speaking people especially on instant and text messaging services, which means - "I am bored to death."
- Honduran Revolutionary Party, a small clandestine leftist party in Honduras
- People's Republic of Haven, a fictional nation in the science fiction Honorverse by David Weber
- People's Republic of Hungary
- Princess Royal Hospital in Telford, Shropshire, England
- Princess Royal Hospital in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- Prolactin-releasing hormone, PRLH