PPPA may refer to:
- PPPA (drug), antidepressant
- Palestine Poster Project Archives
- People, Pay and Pensions Agency; see DBS Civilian HR
- Poison Prevention Packaging Act of 1970
- Printing Presses and Publications Act
PPPA, or 3-phenoxy-3-phenylpropan-1-amine, is a drug which is described as an antidepressant. It was derived by Eli Lilly from the antihistamine diphenhydramine, a 2-diphenylmethoxyethanamine derivative with additional properties as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), and has been the basis for the subsequent discovery of a number of other antidepressant drugs.