Crossword clues for pomo
Pomo or similar terms may refer to:
- The Pomo people, an indigenous people of California
- Pomo languages, a language family of the Pomo people
- Pomo religion, religion of the Pomo people
- Pomo, California, an unincorporated community
- Postmodernism, often shortened to po-mo or pomo
- Permanent open market operations, the buying and selling of government bonds
- the Pomo dialect of the Pol language, spoken in the Republic of the Congo
Usage examples of "pomo".
Angulo mastered the fundamentals of seventeen distinct Native American languages -- in California alone, Karok, Klamath, Modoc, Miwok, Paiute, Pomo, Shastan and Achumawi.