Crossword clues for pom
- Little Spitz, briefly
- Little lap dog, for short
- Lapdog, for short
- Half a cheerleader's item?
- Fluffy toy, briefly
- ___ Wonderful (juice brand whose name comes from its red fruit)
- When repeated, an item shaken by a cheerleader
- When doubled, a prop for a cheerleader
- Twice, a cheerleader's need
- Toy nickname
- Toy kept in a purse
- Toy dog breed, briefly
- Spitz-type dog
- Spitz in your lap, briefly
- Small relative of the Samoyed
- Ruby red juice brand
- Popular toy, for short
- Playmate for a peke
- Petite pooch, informally
- Petite pooch, familiarly
- Peke kin
- Nickname for a toy breed also known as the Dwarf Spitz
- Letters that begin the names of both a lap dog breed and a fruit
- Kind of dog, for short
- Juice brand whose middle letter is a heart
- Fruit drink whose name is a truncation of its main ingredient
- Fruit drink brand named after its main ingredient
- Fluffy yipper
- Fluffy toy dog, for short
- Fluffy toy dog, familiarly
- Fluffy little dog, for short
- Fluffy lap dog, colloquially
- Fluffy dog, for short
- Fluffy ball, when doubled
- European toy dog, briefly
- Dull cannon noise
- Drink in a uniquely shaped bottle
- Drink in a distinctively curvy bottle
- Doubled, a cheerleader's aid
- Certain lap dog, familiarly
- Bottled beverage whose name is taken from the fruit it contains
- Beverage brand named for the fruit it contains
- A small dog, for short
- "Super juice" brand
- "Puffball" lapdog breed, for short
- ___ Wonderful juice
- ___ Wonderful (juice brand touting antioxidants)
- ___ Wonderful (juice brand named after a red fruit)
- Small dog, for short
- Relative of a peke
- Spitz-type dog, for short
- Short dog, for short
- Little dog, briefly
- Little dog, for short
- Petite pooch, for short
- Brit, to an Aussie
- Small dog, in brief
- Fluffy lap dog, for short
- Fruit juice brand
- Certain lap dog, informally
- Toy type, for short
- *Fruit juice brand
- Fluffy toy, familiarly
- Small dog, informally
- Juice drink brand
- Yapping dog, for short
- Juice brand whose middle letter is represented as a heart
- (Australian and New Zealand) a disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand
- Lap dog, for short
- Lap pooch
- A dog, for short
- Cheerleader's accessory, for short
- Flower or lap dog, for short
- Flower, for short
- Victoria's Englishman, hair combed back
- Englishman in Australia?
- Englishman disregarded English in verse
- Englishman down under employing cleaner from the east
- In Melbourne, Lord Dunglass (Sir Alec Douglas-Home?) gets a duck
- Toy dog, for short
- Lap dog, briefly
- Toy dog, briefly
- Popular fruit drink
- Wee dog, for short
- Juice brand with a distinctive bottle
- Dog, for short
- "Wonderful" juice brand
- Half a cheerleader's prop?
- When doubled, a fuzzy ball
- Short dog
- ___ Wonderful (juice brand)
- Yappy dog, briefly
- Queen Victoria's toy, for short
- Peke cousin?
n. 1 (context cocktail English) An American alcoholic drink containing vodka and pomegranate juice. 2 (context Australia New Zealand sometimes pejorative English) An Englishman, a Briton; a person of British descent.
n. a disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand [syn: pommy]
POM, Pom, POm or pom may refer to:
Jozef Van Hove, better known as Pom, (b. Berchem, 16 November 1919 - 2 May 2014) was a Belgian comics writer and artist, mainly known for the comic strip Piet Pienter en Bert Bibber published in Gazet van Antwerpen. Pom was one of the best known Flemish comics authors of the 1950s. Between 1955 and 1995, 45 comic books were published of his newspaper comic strip. In 2010, a new album of Piet Pienter en Bert Bibber was created by Tom Bouden, with the collaboration of Luc Cromheecke, , , Martin Lodewijk, , Willy Linthout, , , , Michael Vincent, , Marc Legendre, and .
Usage examples of "pom".
A second Pom swooped in out of the murk, his wake catching Carmen and starting her spinning.
It was becoming increasingly hard for Carmen to maintain her old image of the Poms as gentle, guileless creatures.
Of those, the most interesting was that of the Poms, sea-going creatures that sounded something like dolphins equipped with manipulative tentacles.
To assemble the people took far longer, even with the speed and tirelessness Poms prided themselves on.
Prime Male insisted, swimming a convoluted path among the assembled Poms as he assessed popular agreement with his point of view.
The Poms and Rooshrike can patrol further out, and of course will keep an eye on the approaches through their respective territories.
Aside from their spacecraft, the Poms supposedly built little if anything requiring great structural strength.
Two of the three Poms fell into formation beside her, the third disappearing somewhere hack toward the stern.
Two of the three Poms fell into formation beside her, the third disappearing somewhere back toward the stern.
Pom home world the news went out as a rippling series of sonar waves, amplified at thousands of strategic points along their journey until they reached every reef and wavetop of the mighty ocean.
He developed antipodean-type resentment and began to speak of the reactionary conduct of pom policemen.
I asked him if he would ring up a powerful bookmaking friend of his and ask him the pr 'He says Charlie Boston has been trying to lay off about fifty thousand on Tiddely Pom since yesterday afternoon.
My quarry this time was a farmer who had bred gold dust in his fields in the shape of Tiddely Pom, ante-post favourite for the Lamplighter Gold Cup.
She's reputed to have shot an unlucky mugger, two looters, a discourteous doorman, and a Lhasa apso with carnal intentions regarding her Pom.
The way he saw it, the handicapper had been suffering from semi-blindness and mental blocks to put Tiddely Pom into the weights at ten stone seven, and all punters who didn't jump on the bandwagon instantly needed to be wet nursed.